Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just a little something!

I was busy getting some stuff done for my DT duties and thought I would take a little break and post this card.

 Here is a look at the tag once it has been removed to reveal the Christmas greeting.
 A close up of the tag. "Cut out with my Cricut. Don't you just love the intricate little design on the bottom?
Challenges entered:
Sketchy challenge-sketch ( here )
CSAYL- Anything goes ( here )
Diva's-Festive (here )
Sweet stamps-Christmas (here )
My heart pieces- Ribbon ( here )
ABC- Vibrant colours (here )
Sweet Stamping- Glitter ( here )

2 comments:

  1. Love the design and the tag you created. That image is so cute, I really like how you coloured it. Awesome holiday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Shirley. Cute image and pretty colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

    ReplyDelete