Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birthday Bash!!!

Hello everyone! This week at Fab'n'Funky we are having a Huge Birthday Celebration with tons of Prizes and Sponsors!! Hope you can come and join us!

The challenge during our Birthday Celebration is "BIRTHDAY and THREE." That's right we are turning three!!! So let us see some Birthday creations with three of something on it. Three flowers, Three patterned papers, three of anything.

Here are my cards. I got to play with some fun stamps from Bugaboo this week. Here are my cards, yes you read it right, there are more than one this week.

My first one is JJ all wrapped up! I used three Patterned Papers here.

Now you see why there are more than one card this week! Tee-Hee. I forgot an important part of the challenge. Birthday! Oops!

My second one is called "Firemen called"


Here is what the inside of the card says:



I will be back on Saturday with some more inspiration for you! Hope to see your wonderful creations at Fab'n'Funky!

Challenges:

ABC Christmas: W: Wraping

12 comments:

  1. Love both your cards, really cute! I love the Christmas sketch, I might steal that for one of my cards sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards - gotta love Stella and her candles. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards Shirley. I love the fun images

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Bugaboo images are fab. Your cards are so fun and I really like the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol these are brilliant Shirley really love all wrapped up.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great fun cards Shirley, love the designs.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards, Shirley. I love the layouts you've used. Your colouring is fantastic and these images just speak for themselves - fab-u-lous!

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Shirley, you have used these fun and cheeky images really well

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cards Shirley, love the fab fun images & great layouts.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha Shirley - that's usually my trick - I get carried away with challenges and forget the theme! - the strange thing is I didn't even notice the card wasn't a birthday card- I was just thinking to myself - my Shirleys really pushed the boat out with two great cards this week, so you could have got away with it for me lol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAhahaa Brilliant! LOVE your card too, and love this image just perfect for our challenge too, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are absolutely brilliant. Love the layering and colours. Thanks for playing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete