Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good morning everyone!
Well it's another Wednesday and you know what
that means overat Fab'n'Funky, yes another fun challenge.
This week we have a very fun and fabulous sponsor,


And they are giving the winner of this
weeks prize 7 digi stamps of their choice.
Well being the host this week means I got to
choose our theme, and with Bugaboo I thought
 the perfect theme would be laughter!
So this weeks theme is
Laughter is the best medicine!

Here is what I came up with.......
 
 
When I saw this, I thought of my hubby right away. He is always looking for his wallet, keys, glasses.....LOL, I just might give him this one for his birthday! LOL
 
 
Thank you once again for stopping by, don't forget to stop by Fab'n'Funky and show us your funny creations.
 
Have a great week!
 


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Shirley.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun image on your card for the challenge this week Shirley.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shirley - think i know a few people I could give this card to! - great theme and challenge this week - thank you for a great job well done hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, that is so fabulous! I nearly snorted coffee out my nose when I read this! Love it!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete