(This is my very first blog hop, so I hope you enjoy yourself and please bare with me as I try out this new adventure!)
Now onto my Christmas creations. I have made a few things this year, but have decide to share two items with you. The first is a paper lantern that I found online a few years ago. (Sorry I do not remember where I got it from. If you are reading this post and you are the original creator of this please let me know so that I may give credit where it is due!) I had so much fun making these. The first one took me FOREVER to make! But me being me, and having to make life difficult, I had to play with it a little more and make more of them! LOL!
Here is a side view of them. On the other side is a window, where you can see the candles that I put inside them. The roof lifts off so you can fill your lantern with some little gifts.
Here is the side with the window. I don't know that I like it with the red candle. I might opt to put some Lindor chocolates inside instead! Yum!
Now for my second Christmas item that I made this year. I found the tutorial for this card organiser over at Splitcoast stampers. I thought what a wonderful idea. I could make half a dozen cards, with matching tags, and thank you cards. And then they would all wrapped up nice in a little box to give to the teachers.
Here is a picture of the front of the box. Oops forgot to finish the front. I still need to add some embellishments to it. Just imaging that there are some snowflakes and a stamped image of a snowman! LOL Can you see it? Isn't it beautiful?
When you take the lid off, the front half of the box falls open to reveal the card (back pocket) with the matching tags and thank you card. The little book you see on the bottom is for addresses or little notes, dates..... and the little square beside is actually a small little pocket for some stamps, (just imagine once again that they are there.LOL)
Well that is it for me on this blog hop. I hope you enjoyed yourself and will come back. Please leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think about my little creations. Your next stop on our little blog hop is : #14 Bronwyn Velazquez http://www.scrappinkitty.blogspot.com/
And like I said before if this is your first stop, please check out the list below and start with Kristi's blog.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
1. Kristi Beisel http://www.devosmommy.blogspot.com/2. Jen Patrick http://www.roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com/
3. Crystal Cantu http://www.crystalscraftcorner.blogspot.com/
4. Rochelle Spears http://www.rochellespears.blogspot.com/
5. Jenn Stockard http://www.bindingmemories.blogspot.com/
6. Julia Sava http://www.beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/
7. Barb Prendergast http://www.supermamascraps.blogspot.com/
8. Julie Leonhardt http://www.scrappinjulie.blogspot.com/
9. Brittney Calgary http://www.brittneyunwritten.blogspot.com/
10. Vickie Les ww.vickiesscrapbookingandtidbits.blogspot.com
11. Pamela Young http://www.pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/12. Lynn http://www.supersmileysheep.blogspot.com/
13. Shirley www.chillyscakesandscraps.blogspot.com (ME)
14. Bronwyn Velazquez http://www.scrappinkitty.blogspot.com/
15. Veronica Meras http://www.handmadebymeras78.blogspot.com/
16. Nancy Dare http://www.daretobeunique-nancy.blogspot.com/
17. Fi http://www.allthingscreativescrapbooking.blogspot.com/
18. Robin Redd www.robinredd.typepad.com/west_coast_scrapper
19. Tina Connolly http://www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com/
20. Jenny http://www.jennyplace26.blogspot.com/
21. Christy http://www.christysscrappin.blogspot.com/
22. Giovana http://www.giovana-believe.blogspot.com/
23. Silvia http://www.sillyscrap.blogspot.com/
24. Kathy Carr http://www.kacarr61.blogspot.com/
25. MissLou http://www.bydgiescrap.canalblog.com/