Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let's see those bears!!!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful time. Has Father Winter come a calling upon you yet? We have been getting some chilly weather our way.

This week our challenge over at Fab'n'Funky is "Bears". That's right we want to see your bears/Teddy bears on your cards! Our wonderful Sponsor this week at Doodle Pantry Gave us some wonderful stamps to play with.

Here is what I came up with:

 Here is a close up look at my flower cluster, I was trying something new with the green wire. I rather like how it turned out! Mind you it was a bit of hassle to get them glued onto the card!
 Hope you enjoyed my little bit of inspiration. Hope you can make it over to Fab'n'Funky and join in on the fun!!!!!


Oh yes just another little reminder of our big Birthday Celebration!!! Make to stop by! It starts Next week!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh this is so cute and I love the flowers and wire you added. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley, adorable image and love those flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shirley. The teddy is so sweet and your embellishments look gorgeous.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with this image, Shirley. You have done an amazing job on the colouring and I love your flowers and colour combo.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete