Wednesday, October 31, 2012

one last Halloween card...

Good day everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful day, and not getting too wet! We are not having the most wonderful weather for Halloween, It has been wet and cold. :o(

Well this week over at Fab'n'Funky our Challenge is to use some Die Cuts or Punches! So I pulled out three of my punches and went to town with this card.

Hope you like it. The image is from Sassy Designs (it was a Friday Freebie) and coloured with my Copics. The Pattern paper (green) can you believe it came from some scraps of my Christmas pack!! I hand drew the web on the cardstock and then embossed with my stylus and inked the raised image with some white chalk ink!

I know that I wanted to enter this one in a couple of challenges, but alas I have lost my list! Oh well next time I will get to them.

Have a great Halloween everyone!!!


OH yes! Before I forget I just wanted to remind everyone of our Birthday Celebration at Fab'n'Funky in November! Be sure to come join us, It will be loads of fun and there are LOADS of prizes to be won as well!!!!

Our 3rd Birthday celebration with fabulous prizes to be won starts 21st November 2012

4 comments:

  1. Super Halloween card Shirley, great image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween card Shirley...love how you've coloured the image. Thanks so much for the lovely comments on my blog - they were very comforting. big hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley, thanks for the lovely comment. Cracking card, love the super fun image. You've done an awesome job colouring her, she looks stunning.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful halloween card! Love the border punches and image!

    ReplyDelete