Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Animals

Oh how I love cards with little animals on them. I can't help but smile when I see them! So I guess it's no surprise at all, that I got all giddy when I found out the theme for our challenge this week over at Fab'n'Funky.

Animals

Our lovely sponsors were generous enough to let us play with some of their stamps this week. (Crimson Cloud and Digi Darla Designs (images))

Here is what I came up with ! I loved this image, so cute!!!



Don't forget about our Birthday celebration!


Lot's of fun stuff will be going on!!!


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley. I love that cute image and you have made a beautiful card with it.
    I'm glad you like the theme I chose this week!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shirley, it is such a sweet image and your papers coordinate beautifully

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet b-day card. That puppy is too cute.

    ReplyDelete