Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good news!!!!!

Well as you know I posted about a position opening up on the design Team over at Scrapbook Star. Well with some extra encouragement from Jeff and some friends, I applied. Well I am now a member of Scrapbook Star's Design Team. I couldn't believe it when she called me! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I hope you will be able to join me and take part in the challenges.

Here a few things I have been working on.


I have been working hard on using up my old patterned paper. So I couldn't even tell you who the designers of these papers are. Sorry.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on DT and funny LO topics.. great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the Design Team assignment. I'm really looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete