Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I know it's been a while.....

But I have been a busy girl. First I made a cake for my girlfriends wedding. (The cake and the heat did not go well together :o( )
 
Then Jeff and I took photos at her wedding. It took me about three days to touch some of them up in Photoshop. Here are few of my fav's. (yes I have her permission to post them)
 
The bride and groom

Father and the bride

Bride and groom, one more kiss.


Bridesmaid's bouquet.
 
It was such a nice wedding. She told everyone to come to the waterfront with their lawn chairs. LOL So everyone huddled around with blankets and lawn chairs on the waterfront, and watched a beautiful and touching wedding.
 
Well I hope you liked them, I will be back tomorrow with a little something crafty.
Until then I hope you all have a wonderful day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos Shirley and that cake looks fabulous and very yummy too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete