Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crafter's Cafe....A new challenge

Hello everyone. Hope you are all having a good day. I have been super busy as of late. Lot's of crafty projects on the go, and we are in the process of painting all our kitchen cabinets. The laminate was peeling off most of them and looked really awful.  So we went out and bought some new paint. I tell you it is a very long process when the weather is very damp. It takes days for the paint dry thoroughly. Hoping the sun comes out soon, so that I can put my kitchen back together. But now I digress.

Well it is Wednesday and that means that there is another challenge over at Crafter's Café. This week is another "Anything goes" theme, and we sponsored once again by Rick St-Dennis.

Here is what I came up with.

 
Hope you like it! I had fun colouring this image.
 
Don't forget to stop by Crafter's Café and show us your beautiful creations.


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful with such cheerful colouring. Adore the interesting way you did the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete