Monday, August 27, 2012

I actually had a little time to myself this week and took full advantage of it! I made some cards! I have a habit of getting up every morning, going to the PC, browsing through a whole bunch of challenge sites, and writing down all the challenges! But even though I have every intention of getting to these said challenges, they sit on my desk and another week goes by without me doing one of them! Well not this week! I made sure to tackle some of them!!!

So here are my cards!

The first one, I have been drooling over all the cards on the net that have been coloured on Kraft card stock. I love the effect! So I had to give it a try. I think I need a little more practice. The colours really do work differently on Kraft!


Here is a close up of the image.

Challenges entered for this card are:
Brown Sugar: Occupation ( not really sure if this qualifies, but they are cooking up a Cherry Pie! LOL)

My second card is one for my Christmas stash! I figured I had better get going on that! Christmas has a tendency to creep on me!


Challenges entered for this card:
Winter Wonderland: Red and Green
Diva's by Design:Anything Goes
Whimsy:Lots of Layers
Cute card Thursday: Bling (her coat and hat)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar for the "occupations" challenge, we hope you decide to join us again.
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, great images and I love the colours and layouts

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Shirley. Love the sweet housemouse image. The coloring looks great on kraft. Pretty papers too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the image! Thanks for playing along with my last ever challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image and coloured beautifully. Good luck with your entry into the Diva's by Design challenge.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Xmas card. thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love PB stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete