Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Birthday Bugs

Good morning everyone! Hard to believe that in only two more weeks the kids will be going back to school. Honestly I can't wait! My two have after each other 24/7, and driving me nuts!!! LOL!

Well this week at Fab'n'Funky we have a wonderful challenge for you. This week we are asking you to use Leaves somewhere on your creation. We were very lucky to be able to play with some of the stamps from our sponsor this. I love the Bugaboo stamps. They are so fun to play with. This week I got to play with Scene-it Ladybug Birthday.

Here is my card.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you can join us in the challenge. Don't forget to stop by and show us what you have made. You could even a prize!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shirley, great image, layout and bp.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirley, love the sweet fun image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Shirley - the bright colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha-ha I can't wait to my little bees back to school either!! Great card, I love the bright cheerful colours

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete