Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Angels and Fairies

This week's challenge over at Fab'n'Funky is "Angels and Fairies". I don't have much for Angel stamps, but I do have plenty of Fairies!

So here are this weeks cards (yes that is plural, I told you I had plenty of fairy stamps!!! LOL!)


Both images are from Mo's Digital Pencil I love her images, I wish I could have one of each!

Challenges entered:
Simon Says-Bingo (Punch/Glitter/Blossom)
Freshly Made- sketch
Charisma Cardz-Flowers and Fauna
Sketch N Stash-sketch

***(unfortunetly, I have come to realise that tsome of hese challenges will have expired by the time this post goes up......but I have included the links to these challenge site anyways. Go check them out, I am sure they will have great challenges this week!!!)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Shirley. I love the cute images and you have coloured them both so beautifully and used great layouts.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shirley with such a sweet image. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous - both of them! love the colours and your lovely colouring- these images are just to cute! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two stunning cards. They are cute images & perfectly coloured too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards, those images are sooo cute! hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Double the treat with these fairy wonders! Super cards, Shirley and brilliant layouts.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete