Saturday, May 7, 2011

National scapbooking Day!!

Happy NSD to all my fellow scrappers! Do you have any scrappy plans for today? I was hoping that it would be a wet and rainy day today (like it has been all week), this way I wouldn't feel so guilty staying inside and playing with my scrappy stuff! LOL!

Today at Scrapbook Star (www.scrapbookstar.ca)  we are having several challenges in honor of NSD! Hope you can come over and join us! There are prizes to be won as well!

Here is a sample of one of the challenges.

A Timed challenge with a Twist!

You have 1 hour to complete a layout, and you have to have the following item on your LO.
2 patterned papers
2 cardstocks
2 different fonts
2 or more photos.
Add your own embellies if desired.

 Here is the LO that I made.



I have also been working on some of my DT duty's with May's Kit! You are going to love this kit!! I have made so many things with it so far! And still have enough to make a mini album with it! Here is a sneak peak of what you will find in the kit!



Happy scrapping everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I did check in on NSD, but then got busy with other family stuff.
    I'm looking forward to the on-line crop this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos - great peeks too :)

    ReplyDelete