Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall is in the air....

I am back at work, the kids back in school and this weeks challenge is up at Fab'n'Funky! What could we ask for!!! LOL!

Sorry if you stopped by last week to see my card, but for some reason, blogger did not post my scheduled posting, and I did not have the chance to stop by last week to see that it was posted.

But hopefully this week you will be able to see it!

This week our challenge was "Fall Harvest"  We also got to play with some of the stamps from Digi Doodle. I have used two of their stamps on the card, "Turkey in disguise" and "Corn Stalk". I decided to keep it pretty simple seeing that the image is somewhat busy!

Here is my card:


Hope you like it! Hop on over to Fab'n'Funky to what my teamies have created! You will not be disappointed!

7 comments:

  1. HAHA that is great! Fabulous holiday card. I really like the way you coloured the images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fun card Shirley - I love the Autumn colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol love the poor turkey dressed as a bunny, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute turkey an a fun card.. great combo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute turkey! Never thought I'd say that! Love your papers too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Fabulous, fun image. Love the scene you created and your super coloring and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee, that turkey cracks me up - too cute!

    ReplyDelete