Friday, April 1, 2011

Wow! It's been a while since I really blogged!

I have been such a bad blogger! I have been busy though. I was asked to make a cake for the French High School's Basket Ball team. They are doing a fund raiser, and thought the cake would be fun to "auction" off to the highest paying class. I will have to post some pictures of the cake later. I am just waiting for the photos.

I have also been busy trying to get some challenges done over at Scrapbook Star. Janet one the DT members, challenged us to use doilies on our layouts, (Or something not scrap related) Here is what I came up with. I chalked one little doily and then cut the ruffles of the large one and used it as my border. I really like how it turned out!

 I have so many cards that need to be made in the next month, that I am almost stressing about it! LOL! Just kidding, I love making cards. I decided to use a sketch from Sketch Saturday (http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/) for this first card.
                                       
I have had this little image coloured for a while, and finally got to put her on a card! Yeah!
 The next one was supposed to be for Friday Sketcher (http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/) but once again, I missed the deadline. I do that way too often! LOL! This card is for a co-worker who is leaving us today. She is going to work in a daycare closer to home. I know she will be truly missed.
 I also made her a little going away cake. It's the least I can do!
And for some Blog Candy!! Not from me! Sorry. But if you love magnolia stamps like I do, then you will most definetly want to head over to Paper, Ink, Color! (http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com/2011/03/special-easter-candy.html) and put your name in her draw for these little pretties!!!
But you best hurry, the offer ends April 4th! ;o)

Well that's pretty much all for now. I hope you all have a good day, I will do my best update more often!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful creations! :)

    I just love Magnolia cards - and both your cards are wonderful!
    And what a yummi looking cake ;)

    Thanks for joining at Sketch Saturday this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete