Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bad,bad, bad blogger.....

Sorry for being MIA lately. Life and work just seem to have gotten the better of me. I have had to re-learn how to mange my time being back at work. Darn summer break! LOL

But I am back with a new card for Fab'n'Funky. This week our theme is "Use Ribbon". We were also lucky enough to work with some awesome images from Stamp Fairy.

This week I really wanted to challenge myself and wanted to make a supper simply White on White card. Well I almost got it.


I tried I really did! I love the look of white on white, but I just can't seem to pull it off. It looked so plain and REALLY needed something. So I used some burgundy ribbon and matching cardstock for the inside.
 
Would love to know what you think about a White on White card. Can you pull it off?
 
Do you like the sentiment? It is a Freebie from Netty's Cards. Go check out her blog, she has so many great sentiments.
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to stop by Fab'n'Funky and show us your lovely creations with ribbons!
We sure love to see them!
 

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card Shirley. The white-on-white makes it elegant and the image is fun. I was thinking about the technique you used with the image this week...I've mostly seen it on flowers but it's fabulous on the bear. Hope your schedule gets sorted and life gets back to normal. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Shirley and I love that you've used one of my freebie sentiments too.
    Fab card
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Shirley, love the bottom border on your card and super spotlight technique on your image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love the creativity with the heart shape.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete