Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Add a sentiment

Good morning everyone. This week it was Vicky's turn to choose out theme over at Fab'n'Funky, and she chose.....Add a sentiment.  I loved this theme, simply because for me it was super simple. I rarely make a card that does not have a sentiment on it!

So without further ado here is my card using one of the images from Digi Darla(Hooded raincoat kitty) our sponsor for this week. Isn't this little kitty just the cutest. Makes me long for Spring even more, seeing her all dressed up in her cute little raincoat! I went with the monochromatic scheme this week to bring out the colours in the image. I rather like the finished effect.

Isn't she adorable.

Thank you for stopping by again this week. I hope you will join us this week aver at Fab'n'funky and post your creations. We love to seeing what you come up!



Challenges:

Cute card Thursday- Spring Fever
Diva's- put some pink on it!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely understated card Shirley, love the border punch layering too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Shirley, really gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring of the adorable image. Love the out of the box design. The image pops against the brown background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving how you coloured the fur looks great. Liking the monochrome papers too the image really pops.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw so cute Shirley and I just love how you coloured her fur hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Shirley and your colouring is just stunning! I think I need tips! Great style and fab sentiment to match.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete