Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas time is fast approaching.....

Are you ready? Have you had time to get everything done? Is all your shopping done? I am almost done, just need to get one or two things for both the kids, and then do the stocking stuffers for the kids, hubby, the dog and two newest members, the rats. Yes we finally got them! Would you like to see them? Here they are. They are both males and we named them Freddie (white and beige/brown) and Buddie (grey and white). Warning you are about to experience major cuteness!!!




I love them they are already starting to show their own little personalities, and they are both very affectionate and snugly!



Now onto our Final challenge of  2012 over at Fab'n'Funky. This week the challenge will run until the new year. Our team will be taking a well needed break!

Our theme for this week is to use RIBBON or LACE on your project.
Here is what I came up with. I made a cute little gift card holder for my daughter's teacher this year. It is made out of Toilet Paper rolls and hold three  Gift Cards. When you untie the ribbon and pull both ends up, it pulls the GC out of the tube. I had so much making this. I know I will be making some more of these for next year. They are so easy and what a great way to give GCs!!




I hope you can join us this week. You know we love to see your wonderful creations!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rats, I adore them. I would like some myself, but I don't feel they would be safe as I have 3 cats. I love your card too!!

    I hope you and your family have a great Christmas

    love 'n' hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute new additions to the family Shirley. My oldest granddaughter has pet rats and they are very affectionate as you mention.

    Great gift card holder Shirley with such a cute image.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift card holder, all the best for the festive season to you and your family.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gift card holders and cute rats too - love their little sleigh! Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete