Monday, June 4, 2012

Some Scrappy-Me Time!!!

It has been so long since I have had some time to scrap just for me and for fun!

Here is what I came up with!

For my first card I have this:
This one was made for the sketch challenge at Sweet Stop sketches. I loved the sketch this week! Go check it out!
My second card is:
This one was inspired by the following challenges:
Digi Designs-Male inspired card
Cards for men-Congratulations ( I am late of course!)

My third card:

And the challenges I used to enter here are the following:
Sketch and stash challenge- which I am also late on posting for. LOL!
Simon Says- Anything Goes
Secret Crafters-Anything Goes

There are a few more, but you will have to wait for those, as they are for Fab'n'Funky DT work!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you can come back soon to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment